Live Bearded is a fast-paced, dynamic e-commerce company started by two best friends based in Scottsdale, AZ. We are looking for a hardworking, reliable, self motivated and detail oriented individual to join our Customer Experience Team.
Someone to play a hybrid role between customer service and fulfillment. You will work in the warehouse to help fulfill orders and run the warehouse operation, as well as respond to customer service tickets, questions and concerns to create an unreal customer experience. The starting compensation for this role is $15-$20 per hour based on experience.
You will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as pulling and packing orders, unloading, processing and stocking incoming inventory, and maintaining the warehouse and its functions. You will also learn the company culture and infrastructure, and apply the values of Live Bearded to communicate and support customers with their needs. This is a great opportunity to work as an integral part of the Live Bearded team!
As a company, we believe in putting our people ahead of profits by providing an incredible work environment and company culture, offering unreal customer service, and creating the highest quality products possible. We built Live Bearded on the idea and values of brotherhood, trust, and respect and our #1 focus is providing the best customer experience and work environment possible.
Customer Experience Overview:
Our goal with our customer experience department is to absolutely blow our customers away with the level of service and support we provide them to create a “wow” experience. We ensure our customers always know we have their back no matter what, and are there to support them however we can. This is a vital part of the success of Live Bearded and the backbone of which our culture is built upon. You will do so by the following:
- Respond to customer requests as quickly as possible to really blow them away. Our goal is to have a first response time average of 2 hours. This does not mean during the work day you respond within 2 hours, but rather an average for a 24 hour period. Tickets should never go more than one hour without responses during business hours.
- Respond and engage to all reviews, comments or posts left by customers to let them know they’ve been heard, and we appreciate their feedback. We make a point to engage with everyone who reaches out to the brand. This will also include responding to comments on ads we run on facebook, youtube etc.
- Display our company culture through all communication. As a member of Live Bearded you represent the brand with every stroke of the keyboard. Responding in a way that is aligned with our values is a must, even when responding to negative messages.
- Be personable, respectable and YOU! We want you to have fun in this role and bring your personal voice to team here at Live Bearded.
- Most of the requests come digitally through facebook, email and other digital means, so this role will require efficient typing, as well as proper grammar and punctuation.
- This role will require the use of multiple software dashboards and apps on a daily basis, so general computer knowledge is a must.
- You will need to be extremely consistent in your actions to ensure all requirements are performed daily or weekly, depending on the task.
- You must have excellent communication skills via phone, email, text and messenger.
- You must have a high attention to detail and an ability to problem solve and support customers.
- You must love working with customers to help them solve any concerns or challenges that may come up.
The warehouse role comes with many duties and responsibilities, all of which require extreme efficiency, hard work and laser focus. Mistakes made with fulfilling orders are detrimental to the business in both cost of products and shipping, but more importantly in the negative customer experience created for the customer. This is a physically intense role that will require active movement all day to keep up with order volume and side work.
- Learn and understand the shipping, inventory control, and various apps that are needed to view orders in the queue that need to ship out.
- Pull, wrap and pack outgoing orders in accordance with the written warehouse SOPs and standards.
- This will require focus and attention as to ensure orders are packed with the correct items for that order.
- Prepare all orders for shipment. Our goal is to always have the order queue zeroed out to have a quick of a turnaround time as possible.
- Ship out-going orders in the correct time period.
- Unload incoming inventory.
- Count and stock incoming inventory to the appropriate locations and software.
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items to get adjusted with the associated vendor.
- Stock the staging area as needed.
- Keep Bubble Mailers, Boxes, and Inserts built and ready to use.
- Keep tape dispensers and bubble wrap full.
- Keep work areas clean, swept, and clear of debris.
- Keep trash cans emptied.
- Keep cardboard clear and out of the walkways.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
- You must live in Arizona and report to our office Monday - Friday. Our office is in North Scottsdale.
- Valid Drivers License
- Detailed oriented and hard working.
- Hands on experience with inventory and logistics software programs is preferred.
- Physical stamina and manual dexterity. Ability to move boxes and inventory
- Team player with a "can do" and "will do" attitude.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solver and an ability to learn quickly.
- You must be punctual, teachable, accountable and have a great work ethic with a desire to be apart of an amazing team of high achievers that will push you to be your best.
How To Apply:
1. Record an application video and answer the following questions:
- How will you help us improve our customer experience?
- What is your customer service & warehouse experience?
- Outside of work, what are you passionate about?
- Why do you want to work for Live Bearded?
- Why should we hire you?