Stay Tuned for 2020 Updates! We currently are not accepting applications until we rollout our updated program. Thank you for your patience!
The Live Bearded team is all about helping students fulfill their dreams, just as we are fulfilling ours! Most students need a little financial aid, and if we can help you seek a higher education to be the next successful entrepreneur, start a small business, open a barber shop, become a civil or public servant, or whatever path you're traveling to pursue happiness through education, we’re here to do our part in assisting!
We are offering a $2500 scholarship for college! All you have to do is follow the simple steps listed below and you could be the recipient of $2500 college scholarship to help pay for your education!
Terms of Participation
The terms of participation are simple! Here is what you need to do:
- Record at minimum, a 90 second video telling us a little about you, the school you're attending, your major, and why you deserve the Live Bearded Scholarship more than any of the other students applying for it. Your video can exceed 90 seconds, but if it does be sure to keep our attention!
You will be judged on creativity, originality, sincerity, video quality, energy, and attention to detail!
How to Apply
- Create your video
- Upload your video online where we can watch it. You can upload to social media(Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) or a website/blog. As long as we can click your link and watch the video, we will accept the submission.
- Fill out our simple application form at the bottom of this page where you will provide the link to your video.
That's it, short and sweet!
Also, we aren't a stuffy, corporate snooze-fest of a company! If you want to score some brownie points, tag us on social media and show some added excitement! Persistence goes a long way and will help you stand out from the crowd!
Who Can Apply?
Males, females, high school seniors, current college students, undergraduate or graduate students, any all all races, trade school, technical school, hair and/or barber school, and the list goes on. Basically any student in the United States who will be enrolled in a college or university at the time of the next deadline (see dates below).
This scholarship is limited to students attending school in the 50 U.S. states.
In order to be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in a College or University at the time of the next deadline (see dates below).
- For applicants under the age of 18, you must have permission from a parent or a legal guardian.
- Must apply to the scholarship via the link provided. You must provide your full name, .edu email, target graduation year and the name of your academic institution.
- Our $2,500 scholarship can be used for any education-related expense, including: tuition, textbooks, course material and any other education-related expense that you may come across.
How we choose the winner(s)
We will be hand selecting the winner(s) based on the following:
- Attention to detail
- Spring 2019 Deadline - February 1st, 2019- - Winner - Nick
- Fall 2019 Deadline - August 1st, 2019 - Winner - Coming Soon!
- Stay Tuned for 2020 Updates!