In the midst of all this Coronavirus news swirling around, a lot of bearded brothers are finding themselves at home with a lot of time on their hands. I think this is the perfect time to improve your grill game!
Today we’re grilling up some flank steak. You can find really good priced flank steaks at places like Costco, Sam’s Club, etc. You can use this cut of meat for fajitas, served with veggies, or just a la carte!
The process is simple!
- Marinate the flank steak at least 2 hours
- Prepare your grill for 2-zone cooking (hot side & warm side)
- Place the steak(s) directly over the hot coals 2-3 minutes per side
- Then move the steak over to the warm side of the grill
- Put the grill lid on and cook a little bit more until it’s done how you like it
- Let the steak rest at least 10 minutes
- Slice against the grain