Let's face it, some things are meant to be shared, while others are better kept to yourself. Your beard trimmer might be something you reconsider sharing with your friends!
As weeks go by without any barbershop visits or at home beard trims, it's likely your beard is getting a little unruly. You may want to consider a beard trim before going back to your "normal" routine by visiting your go-to barber or trimming your beard yourself.
If you aren't sure where to start, here are a couple of recommendations for you!
- Find the Best Beard Trimmer
- How to Trim a Neckbeard Into an Impressive Beard
- Beard Trimming From Home (Made Easy)
- Handlebar Mustache Trimming and Style Advice
- 5 Short Beard Trimming and Style Tips
Don't trust yourself to trim your own beard?
Here at Live Bearded, our mission is to help Beardsmen look, feel, and be their best. We are here to support you however we can.
And as always,
Live Bearded, Brother!