We've all been there.
The dreaded moment when -- through our own grooming mistakes -- we truly learn how important an expert barber can be to the look of our beard!
Luckily for us, Parker at SunGold Tattoo & Barber is the best in the business... and he's always up for letting us document the trimming process for all beard sizes and types.
In this video, you'll notice three things:
- The importance of an even neckline and cheek line
- Trimming your beard in the correct way will make it look FULLER
- A little trim can make a big difference
Zeno came to Parker for a general shaping. He wanted to tighten up the sides, redefine his lines and further fade his sideburns into his beard.
Not surprisingly, Parker absolutely nailed it!
As always, brother, we're here to support you in any way we can. If you have any questions about where you should trim your beard, shoot us an email and send a picture and we're happy to help give you specific advice.
These articles may help you in your beard journey, too!
- Where to trim your beard neckline
- How to avoid a bad beard trim at the barber
- Barber advice for a better beard trim
Until next time,
Live Bearded, Brother!