The following Viking Beard Wisdom Sayings come from a collection of proverbs and wisdom sayings attributed to the Allfather, Odin.
They represent ways a man should conduct himself an live worthily..something we should strive for today!
Top 10 Viking Beard Wisdom Sayings:
1. One’s back is vulnerable, unless one has a Brother.
Brotherhood gives you strength, even when you can't see.
2. Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Do good, everyday. Leave this world with a legacy, not with money, but with reputation.
3. I was once young, I was journeying alone, and lost my way; rich I thought myself, when I met another. Man is the joy of man.
Your Brothers will always be there to support you.
4. Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies.
Be bold. Stand your ground for what's right.
5. There are more things to be though of by men than money alone.
Money comes and goes. Find what truly makes you happy, money alone isn't it.
6. A farm of your own is better, even if small. Everyone’s someone at home. Though he has two goats and a coarsely roofed house, that is better than begging.
Be proud of where you come from, and thankful for what you have.
7. The foolish man thinks he will live forever if he keeps away from fighting; but old age won’t grant him a truce, even if the spears do.
Fight for what you believe in.
8. Never break the peace which good men and true make between thee and others.
Stay true to your word and live with honor.
9. Eyes cannot hide a woman’s love for a man.
And that love should always be respected.
10. A tale is but half told when only one person tells it.
Always listen and consider all sides before making a conclusion.
Bearded Vikings know the importance of BROTHERHOOD! As we do, Brother!
Hit the SHARE button and share this post with your brothers. Strive to be the best man you can be and as always, Live Bearded Brother!
We are here to support you 100% with anything you need. Join our Private Facebook Group or email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org